Caring Starts Here. T.H.E. is pleased to announce that our school-based services are returning to
campuses in September 2020 – Dorsey High School (students only) and to Crenshaw High School where
we serve students, parents, staff, and the community at large.
Virtual and in-person appointments are available.
All services are confidential and private. Walk-in visits are available. We recommend calling ahead for an
appointment. (323) 730-1920, ext. 5005.
- Primary and Preventive Healthcare
- Sports Physicals
- Flu Shots
- Reproductive Health
- Health Insurance Enrollment
- Health Education
- Substance Use Disorder
- Mental Health Counseling
- Free COVID-19 Testing
- Temperature checks will be done at the Wellness Center entrance.
- Please wear a mask at all times. No mask, no entry.
- Sanitation stations are available.
- Our premises are sanitized regularly and staff wears protective gear to ensure safety.