Discover Enhanced Care Today!
You may be eligible for T.H.E.’s Enhanced Care Management Program.
(ECM) is free for qualifying patients who have Medi-Cal and provides you with new services and other help to meet your medical and non-medical needs. To get ECM services, you must have certain physical health, mental health, or substance use conditions. You can keep your medical providers and get an added layer of support.
If you join ECM you will have your own T.H.E. Care Manager who will work closely with you, your T.H.E. care team and others that help you with medical and non-medical support services.
Your T.H.E. Care Manager can help you:
- Connect with low-cost or free community and social services, like in-home help
- Make appointments and find doctors
- Schedule transportation to go to doctor visits
- Better understand your medications
- Get follow-up services after a hospital stay
Benefits of the Enhanced Care Program
- Personalized Care: Work one-on-one with a Care Manager to get tailored plans based on your needs and health goals.
- Comprehensive Support: Access to a dedicated team of professionals.
- Improved Health Outcomes: Manage chronic conditions and enhance overall well-being.
- Holistic Approach: Integrating wellness strategies for a complete health experience.
How It Works
- Enrollment: Click the enroll button or contact our team.
- Assessment: Personal health assessment to tailor your care plan.
- Engagement: Regular consultations as part of the program.
- Feedback & Growth: Continuous feedback loops to ensure optimal care.
Please contact T.H.E.’s ECM Program at 323-730-1920 to schedule an appointment with a Care Manager to see if you qualify for the program.
Calls will be returned Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Ready to revolutionize your health journey?
Join the Enhanced Care Management program now!